Private session offers:
- 15 min FREE trial
- 30 min session ($2.50/min)
- 60 min session ($2.50/min)
- ADHD Associate Coach (AAC)
- Business Administration Diploma
- Communication & Advertising Accredited Professional (CAAP)
ADD/ADHD; ADD/ADHD Children Support; Parenting ADD/ADHD Children
- Helping adults and young adults to better Understand, Accept and Embrace their ADD/ADHD
- Explore & re-shape limiting beliefs
- Explore & develop strategies to capitalize on ADD/ADHD Talents & Strengths
- Explore & develop strategies intended to support areas of life that create specific challenges in work and relationship
- Provide safe and non-judgmental space for exploration of ADD/ADHD impact, especially for adults diagnosed later in life.
Hailing from the east coast of Canada I have spent my entire career studying and gaining insight into varied aspects of human behavior... originally working in the fields of marketing and communications, and most recently studying and working as an ADD/ADHD Coach.
In 2010, after being diagnosed with ADHD at age 43, I began a process of self-exploration and renewal that led to what I now refer to as “Brett 2.0”.
Realizing as a result of my late diagnosis that I had spent most of my life fighting the person I truly was inside, I decided that the key to re-writing my story would lie in the 3 Pillars I’ve come to call the “ADHD Trinity™” which consisted of identifying ways to better UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT and EMBRACE my ADHD. The Trinity™ led me to take a “Strength-Based” approach to my ADHD by finding ways to identify, maximize and capitalize on the natural talents and strengths it provided, while challenging the limiting beliefs and stories that had been part of my life for so long.
Following a four-year period of self-discovery and re-evaluation that inspired a departure from my marketing career of nearly 20 years, I am now following my passion to assist other adults with ADHD who have a desire to re-write the story of their lives.
As a Certified ADHD Coach, my personal insight, ADHD-specific coach training and experience enable me to provide my clients with the safe, non-judgmental space as well as the empathy and freedom required to fully explore and realize their natural talents and strengths. I also use insightful questioning and feedback to challenge existing assumptions and beliefs so that they may find within themselves new ways of focusing on desired action plans to help them move beyond the feeling of being stuck that so often accompanies ADD/ADHD.