Private session offers:
- 15 min FREE trial
- 30 min session ($2.50/min)
- 60 min session ($2.50/min)
- BSc. in Psychology
- Msc. in Family Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Family Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychology
- Accredited family therapist/ Systemic practitioner with the Association of Family Therapy (AFT)
- Registered psychotherapist with the UK Council of Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Recognized systemic practitioner by Systemis (Swiss Association for Systemic Therapy and Counselling)
Work-Life Balance; Stress; Depression; Anxiety; Life Transition; Parenting; Marriage; Expat; Burnout
- mariatal and parenting difficulties / life transitions
- expatriation and relocation issues
- depression, loss, anxiety, worry, overwhelming stress
- work-related stress, burn-outs and imbalances between work and leisure
EN (English), GR (Greece)
Almost all people in their course of life are faced with numerous difficulties. Particularly at times of crisis, people may find themselves feeling depressed, lacking motivation and confidence to choose the right life-choices for them.
Do you feel unsure where to go with your life? Does your life seem pointless? Are your personal issues threatening your family life and bliss? Does it feel like your close relationships are stuck going through patterns of hurtful behaviours? Then, Systemic Psychotherapy can help.
I have worked as Systemic Psychotherapist in child, adolescent and adult mental health services for over 14 years in Greece, UK and Switzerland. Therefore, I also have first-hand experience in dealing with the challenges of settling in a new country and culture! My therapeutic orientation is flexible and collaborative
stemming from narrative, solution-focused, cognitive-behavioural and culture-sensitive therapy. It is important to always tailor my approach and treatment to what is in the best interest of my client.
As a Systemic Psychotherapist, I believe that deep in their hearts people often know what might help them and are naturally-equipped with prosperous resources. However, life challenges and impasses make it impossible for people to access these. Having this as a core belief, I help my clients to find ways to
encourage that inner wisdom to emerge! In other words, my aim is to help them change their life stories in such ways that they use their troubling thoughts, acute emotions and negatively intense experiences as the key to a greater self-awareness and a more meaningful life.
If you feel ready to “live the life you love and to love the life you live”, you could contact me and I would be glad to help you.