Stephen de Wit
Private session offers:
- 15 min FREE trial
- 30 min session ($2.50/min)
- 60 min session ($2.50/min)
- MA Degree in Public Health (Human Sexuality Specialization)
- Doctor of Human Sexuality
- Clinical Sexology Certificate
- Sexual Health Counselor
- Recreating a sex life that works in a long term partnership
- Overcoming sexual trauma
- Overcoming sexual shame and guilt
- Exploring new sexual realms
- How to have more of the type of sex you want with the partner you want
- Sexual health questions (STD/STI)
I work with couples and individuals that are stuck and frustrated to discover and create the sex life they have always wanted.
Are you in a sexless relationship?
Do you and your partner want different things?
Are you afraid to share something with your partner?
Do you want a partner but can’t “find” the right one?
Do you need to leave the past in the past to enjoy the present?
As each and every one of us has a unique sexual identity, we too have different goals and those too may change throughout our lives. Having said that, I have put together a list of the most common benefits that past clients have reported, I invite you to take a moment to review them:
- Understand where your beliefs about sex and relationships came from and powerfully chose whether or not you are going to continue following them
- Develop a new sense of confidence in exploring new relationships and sexual territory
- Enjoy sex and relationships without the stories, scandal and significance that we attach to it
- Learn how to love and accept yourself for all you wonderful kinks, quirks and different turn ons and turn offs
- Powerfully take responsibility for your future and clean up the mistakes you have made in your past
- Create a sex life free from standards, ideals, norms and expectations
- Redefine what great sex is
- Have the type of relationship you want
- Have sex when you want
- Have more sex
- Have more partners
- Get out of your head so you can be present with your partner
- Be able to have conversations with your partner you never thought possible
- Be able to create a space where conversations can be had free of judgement and make-wrongs
- Be able to clearly communicate your needs, wants and desires to
- Develop your listening skills to really hear and understand what your partner is saying
- Understand how your past thoughts and beliefs about relationships and sex that prevent you from connecting with your partner
- Free yourself from self limiting beliefs about your body, performance and what it is to be a man or a woman in a relationship
If one or some of these results resonate with you. I would be happy to chat with you. Or if you have questions about me and the work that I do please do not hesitate to ask.
Sexologist Dr. Stephen is a Board Certified Sexologist. He holds a Master of Public Health in Human Sexuality and a Doctorate of Human Sexuality. Stephen’s commitment is that all people live a sexually empowered existence free from unhealthy stigmas, standards, ideals and norms. He is known for his ability to develop a level of comfort and ease around a subject that many find difficult to discuss. As a highly sought after international speaker and coach Stephen works to transform the way people think and communicate about sex to provide people with more power and freedom around sex. Stephen is the founder and creator of a system that allows people to create the sex life they have always wanted. Stephen is regularly featured in national and international publications and television shows providing relevant, thought provoking sex education and information.