Private session offers:
- 15 min FREE trial
- 30 min session ($2.50/min)
- 60 min session ($2.50/min)
Life Coach, Relationship Coach, Mentor Coach
- Associate Degree, Human Services Technology with specialization in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Life Coach Certification
- Mentor Coach Certification
Life Transition; Career; Relationship; Fulfillment; Dating; Life Purpose
- Life/Career Transitions
- Finding Fulfillment/Purpose
- Coaching Coaches or Aspiring Coaches
- Do you dream of waking up every morning excited about your day?
- Do you dream of a fulfilling life but don’t quite know what that looks like?
- Do you dream of living your life on your terms?
- Do you dream of having enough money to support your life?
I too wrestled with the disconnect between my dreams and my life, dragging myself to a job where I felt undervalued, underwhelmed and underpaid and through a life that was uninspired.
My Coaching Program was created with you in mind. Together, we identify areas of self-sabotage and debunk fears that hold you hostage to an unfulfilling existence.
Whether it’s coaching a college student who is transitioning to the working world, a single-again man or woman who is rebuilding after a divorce, a dream-preneur who wishes to accelerate their progress or a citizen of life who simply wants something more, I coach from the inside out. Life and coaching have taught me that the satisfaction from reaching your goal is short-lived if it’s at the expense of what truly brings you joy.
I am a graduate from UNC-Greensboro where I obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in 1982, continuing my education at Wake Tech where I received an Associates Degree in Human Services Technology, specializing in Substance Abuse Counseling and later, a coaching certification with honors from the Coaching Academy of North America. Although I am proud of these accomplishments, what I bring to the coaching profession of most significance is a tested program and satisfied clients.